In Every Dose
You are here
Advanced Single Component Gravimetric Feeder
ColorSave 1000 is a highly accurate and cost-effective single component masterbatch & additive gravimetric feeder for injection molding, extrusion and blow molding machines, that offers significant cost-savings and production efficiency advantages for plastics manufacturers.
ColorSave 1000 is the original single component gravimetric feeder for injection molding machines, and is still the only gravimetric feeder available with an internal weighing hopper - ensuring unmatched resistance to mechanical shocks and vibrations, while providing the most accurate weighing and dosing.
The innovative design and proprietary algorithms found in the ColorSave 1000 ensure homogenous feeding, regardless of material density changes or other dynamic parameters.
Benefits of a Double Hopper
ColorSave 1000's external hopper acts as a protective shell for the internal hopper; preventing operator contact, air drafts and other factors from interfering with the weighing accuracy of the load cell. The mechanical separation of the weighing chamber from the screw feeder, motor and additive loader provides precision and accuracy of additive feeding that is unmatched in the industry.
- Highly sensitive load cells
- Accurate and precise feeding
- Significant cost savings
- ColorSave 1000 provides the industry's highest precision of additive feeding.
- ColorSave 1000's automatic calibration enables you to consistently feed at the desired set point.
- ColorSave 1000's user-friendly design allows you to quickly clean and sterilize components between jobs.
Significant Savings Compared to Volumetric Feeders & Batch Blenders
ColorSave 1000 brings significant cost reductions when compared to standard volumetric feeders or batch blenders. Save up to 50% of your masterbatch (MB) costs by making the switch to the gravimetric ColorSave 1000.
|Alternative Technologies||MB Savings with ColorSave 1000|
|Volumetric Feeder||Up to 50%|
|Remote Batch Blender||Up to 35%|
|Machine Throat Batch Blender||Up to 15%|
ColorSave 1000 Advantages
ColorSave 1000 offers more advantages for your production than any other gravimetric or volumetric feeder.
- Extreme accuracy and repeatability allows precise dosing and prevents overdosing of materials
- Loss-in-weight controlling function allows optimum adjustment of operating point
- Improved final product quality
- Reduced number of rejects
- Very simple operation with automatic calibration (zero setup time) ensures maximal efficiency
- Suited to any injection molding, extrusion and blow molding machines
- Stores up to 500 recipes, shortened setup time
- Easy replacement of feeding screw
- Easy maintenance and cleaning when switching colors and materials
- Integrated automatic venturi vacuum loader for masterbatch
- Real-time data collection and management of material consumption using control software
|Details and Specs|
|Output range||0.02-80 kg/h|
|Motor||Powerful step motor|
|Controller||Sophisticated powerful control unit, with color touchscreen display|
|Load cell||15 kg max., temp. compensated|
|Loader||Automatic integral venturi vacuum loader|
|Mounting and feeding||By neckpiece adapter, directly into the machine throat|
|Alarm output||N/O dry contact, 24V/30mA max. Activated at: failure in filling, material no-fill, or overdose|
|Power||100-240v, 200W, 50/60hz|
Need a little extra to get the job done? Check out our accessories. Find one that makes your project that much easier.